Priory Gym is a family run fitness facility in the Cotswold town of Tetbury.
Priory Gym was established in 2010 by husband and wife Marc and Alice. Their main aim is to offer a friendly environment for people to train in whilst offering professional help and advice.
What we offer
Priory Gym offers a state of the art training facility for the general public, wishing to get fit, lose weight, tone up, gain muscle and generally enjoy their training in a non-intimidating environment. Our facility includes:
- A large Lifefitness cardiovascular training area
- Separate free weights strength training room, including Hammer Strength equipment and dumbbells up to 50KG
- Lifefitness resistance machines to cover every muscle group
- In house sports supplement shop
- Tailor made routines and nutrition plans
- Personal training with a trainer of your choice
- Coffee area with free Wi-Fi
- Shower and locker facilities, hairdryer and straighteners in the ladies
HIIT Club Wednesdays at 7.15pm
Trixter spin – Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays at 6.45pm